Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Wiki Guide, Tips, Tricks and Cheats
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the much-awaited fighting RPG is finally available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. In Japan, the game is available only on PlayStation 4. The roster is pretty big, 68 characters are playable in the game including Goku Black from Dragon Ball Super as a pre-order bonus. As far as gameplay is concerned, Xenoverse 2 is very similar to its predecessor. The event in Xenoverse 2 takes place two years after the events of the first game.
The protagonist now joins the expanded Time Patrol, as the course of history begins changing again. They have to fight their way to make the history right again, and also make decisions. The decisions players will be taking will affect the progress of the storyline.
The multiplayer servers of Xenoverse 2 are capable of holding up to 300 players at once. Xenoverse 2 also has a training mode called Training School which allow players to customize their characters with a wide range of ki blasts such as power, burst, freeze, bomb and others. Check out our Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Wiki for tips and tricks, PC error fixes, how to guides, Parallel Quests unlock methods and many other things.
How To Guides:
- Collect all 7 Dragon Balls and Summon Shenron early
- Shenron wishes and Results
- Finish all 100 Parallel Quest
- How to Unlock Poses and Emotes
- How to Unlock Secret Game Ending
- How to Unlock Hit
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Unlock Kaioken
- QQ Bang Complete Guide
- How to Fast Travel in Canton City
- How to Unlock Super Soul Award
- How to Join Friend's Server
- How to Unlock Transformation For All Races
- How to Unlock all Expert Missions
- How much Ki/Stamina Blast you need for Ultimate Damage
- How to Build the Strongest Character
- How to Unlock Mentors, Skill, And Lesson