Dishonored 2 Wiki Guide: Walkthrough, Tips, Tricks How-To Guides and More
Dishonored 2, one of the most awaited stealth action adventure game of 2016 is finally available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is a direct sequel to the 2012's Dishonored from Arkane Studios. The series takes place in a fictional Empire of the Isles, and the sequel Dishonored 2 (most of the part) is set in the coastal city of Karnaca. Dishonored 2 has two lead protagonists Corvo Attano, a former bodyguard turned assassin, and Emily Kaldwin, the former Empress of Dunwall.
The events in Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after the first game, wherein Corvo Attano restored Emily Kaldwin to the throne after being framed for her mother's assassination. Dunwall has prospered under the reign of Emily, who has been training with Corvo to protect herself from assassins. The Empire is plunged into chaos when the Empress is suddenly dethroned by an "otherworldly usurper", and becomes an outlaw to society.
Whichever character the player picks is optionally granted powers by the mythical Outsider, and they set out to restore the throne. This is it, we are not going to let out any other spoilers related to the game. This is Dishonored 2 Wiki detailing all the Campaign Walkthrough, Tips and Tricks, Collectibles Location, PC Error Fixes, and many other things.
- Mission 1: A Long Day in Dunwall
- Mission 2: Edge of the World
- Mission 3: The Good Doctor
- Mission 4: The Clockwork Mansion
- Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory
- Mission 6: Dust District
- Mission 7: A Crack in the Slab
- Mission 8: The Grand Palace
- Ending Mission 9: Death to the Empress
How To Guides and Fixes:
- Runes Location Guide
- Bonecharms Location and Crafting Guide
- Black Market Keys and Locations
- How to Rob or steal items in Black Market
- Outsiders Shrine Location
- How to Craft Runes
- How to Set Different Text Language For Different Audio
- PC Error Fix: Low FPS On Nvidia and AMD Cards, Disable Mouse Smoothing, Low Spec CPU
Feature and Secrets: