How to Switch Characters and Playable Characters - Super Mario Run
In Super Mario Run, apart from Mario, there are different types of playable characters are available with different abilities. You can switch to different characters to play the game. You can switch characters in two modes only out of three modes in the game. The following guide consist the information about how to switch characters in the game.
Playable Characters and Abilities:
Apart from Mario, there are five different playable characters are available in the game. Each one of them holds different ability.
- Mario – Mario is the well known character with features like power, solid speed and high Jump but in Toad Rally he is slower against the Toad.
- Toad – Toad is the quickest character with feature like great speed but he can’t use mushrooms for damage.
- Luigi – Luigi is the taller character with feature like much higher jump and he is good for reaching great heights especially while collecting block coins.
- Peach – Peach is the well balanced character with feature like drifting down slowly with her dress and she is good for hard levels with pit falls.
- Yoshi – Yoshi is the little dinosaur character with features like air kicks that allows him to lift into the air and he is good for levels of sky and if you get trouble staying on ground levels.
- Toadette – Toadette is the hard to unlock character with features like getting new Toads for your Kingdom in Toad Rally.
How to Switch Characters:
Start the game, when you see the Kingdom Builder screen, on which you will find World Tour or Toad Rally pipe at the bottom. Tap on any one of them to choose.
If you choose the World Tour then, select any level you want to play in any world. After screen load, you will see an icon with your current character next to the start button. Tap on the icon to open another window with all the characters in the game like Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toad, Toadette, and Yoshi. Select your desired character and click ok to continue the game with your desired character.
If you choose the Toad Rally, when Toad Rally screen opens up then search and choose any opponent and select his or her icon by which you will go to the start screen. You will see a green button below level info, next to which you will see icon with your current character. Tap on the icon to open another window with all the characters in the game. Select your desired character and click ok to continue the game with your desired character. Look at the map area in the middle of the start screen to find out about your opponents character.
For more interesting Super Mario Run guide like this check out our Wiki Page.