How to Build Circles, Spiral Stairs and Arena in the Conan Exiles
In the Conan Exiles, you need to build your own Kingdom to make a living. You can use different Squares and Triangles etc to build different areas, however, you need to have Trigonometric skills in order to set the things in the proper way to build. The following guide shows how to build Circles, Spiral Stairs and Arena in the game.
Circles, Spiral Stairs and Arena in Conan Exiles:
How to Build Circles in Conan Exiles:
- As the irst step, take six triangles and put them together to make a circles shape.
- In second step, around the circle shape, add the Squares to the edge of each triangle and put triangles in the gaps to fill the gaps.
- In the third step, around the previous circle shape, add the Squares to the edge of each triangle and put triangles in the gaps to fill the gaps.
- Keep repeating the process until you finish the whole area you planned to build.
How to Build Spiral Stairs in Conan Exiles:
In order to build spiral stairs, first put a triangle and beside to which build a pillar that fits in middle around which we can arrange stairs like shown in the picture.
Once you are done with making stairs, you can also add the walls to cover the middle pillar and also triangle walls to cover the area below the stair like shown in the picture.
How to Build Rounding house corners in Conan Exiles:
How to Build Arena in Conan Exiles:
- To build Arena, add the walls following the foundation ring, with each ring going outward add more height by stacking walls.
To build, entrance and stairs up to first level
To build, stairs continues outside