Ghost Recon: Future Soldier patch 1.6 Now Live for PC, adds Hardcore Mode and more
Ubisoft has just released a new patch for PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. As per the details in the changelog, this latest patch adds adds a Hardcore mode, improves performance and shadows quality on Guerrilla maps, as well as online stability.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier patch 1.6 for PC will auto-downloaded from Uplay. Check out the entire changelog below.
Free exclusive content:
- a special hardcore mode for the campaign;
- night variants of two adversarial maps: Market & Harbor;
- Performance improved;
- Online stability improved;
- Integration of all Consoles’ Title Updates;
- A fix for many issues reported by the community;
- Added support for GeForce GT600 and Radeon HD7000 series;
- Shadows quality on Guerrilla maps improved;
- Grenade effect improved;
- Crash with squad invites fixed;
- Small freezes on Multiplayer maps fixed;
- Issues when loosing network connection in Guerrilla mode fixed;
- Respec token requirement removed;
- MP-412 handgun and additional weapon skins are unlocked for all.
Hardcore mode – With Title Update 1.6, PC players benefit from an exclusive hardcore mode for the campaign. Here’s what you can expect:
- Teammates are less resistant;
- Optical camo deactivated if the player moves;
- Several changes to the intel; eg: sensor grenades only last for 3 seconds, drones & goggles less “powerful”;
- Enemies shoot much more quickly when equipped with weapons such as RPG, shotguns, snipers;
- Players die… much more quickly… and regen is slow;
- More lethal (+30% damage);
- Less bullets.
- Added the support for the ‘Raven Strike’ and ‘Khyber Strike’ DLC.
- Improved performance on complex maps, e.g. ‘Shattered Mountain’.
- Improved visual quality.
- Changed global illumination on most maps. ‘Global Illumination’ option has to be re-adjusted again in Graphics Options to reflect change in performance.