Fix for Gran Turismo 5 Patch 2.10 Looping Bug Available Now (Unofficial)
- By Sehran Shaikh
- Add Comment
Last week Sony released patch 2.10 for Gran Turismo 5, however instead of improving gameplay experience, the update brought a game-disruptingf issue involving the GT5 logo screen loop and the main cause of this issue were vehicles in the game.
However thanks to GTPlanet user, an official fix is already out to resolve this issue. You can check out step-by-step guide to fix all issues from Gran Turismo patch 2.10
- Downgrade to 2.09 – go to the Game Data Utility and select GT5, hit triangle, select delete in the right-hand side menu. You now have to re-install updates to get you back to version 2.09.
- You need to find your ghost cars; the cars cannot be chosen, driven, sold or deleted; this does not include DLC cars. When you’ve found them proceed to the next step.
- Go to your GT world menu and select “My Home Settings” select “Design Options” and change the background color to the original blue and your background image to the first as well.
- Again go to the Game Data Utility and delete the game to go back to 1.00 version (if version 1.00 does not work for you you could try the first update which is 608 mb and that takes you to version 1.05). You’ll need to use the first edition GT5 disc as no other versions of the disc will get you back to version 1.00.
- Start GT5 and decline the updates, go to your garage and delete the ghost cars.
- Once you have done the above steps you can then install the updates bringing you back to 2.10.
"After you’ve successfully completed all of the updates and you now have a working save with the latest 2.10 update, you may have to go through the process of reacquiring any or all of the DLC you may have purchased over time, and you can do this by going into Account Management on the XMB (under Playstation Network) and download them again and re-install them."
"You may notice that once you’re back in version 2.10 you may have a garage full of cars but the thumbnails are now corrupted, to resolve that just hit triangle in garage view and select “Create Thumbnails for All Cars”, this will take time depending on how many cars are in your garage."
All Thanks to GTPlanet for the above Tips. Let us know in the comment section below, whether the above tips worked for you or not?.