Polish Magazine unveils new Killzone Mercenary Details
- By Sehran Shaikh
- Add Comment
Some brand new details regarding Killzone Mercenary for PS VITA has arrived all thanks to the lastest issue of Polish Magazine PSX Extreme.
The magazine revealed, Killzone Mercenary is powered by engine as Killzone 3 did for PS3. With respect to visuals and graphics, Killzone Mercenary is gorgeous. Furthermore, character models of Killzone Mercenary are described as awesome.
In addition to all these, PSX Extreme also said that Killzone Mercenary is looking better than Uncharted: Golden Abyss, hich is arguably the best looking game on PS Vita to date.
You can check out rundown of brand new Killzone Mercenary details below:
- Engine is nearly 1:1 from PS3 version
- They added a few new gimmicks to the engine, so they can utilize more PS Vita
- Game is gorgeous, clear and crispy textures, big draw distances
- Character models are awesome, the same with animation
- Stable FPS even with gigantic action inside levels
- Literally - game is like portable Killzone 3, looking better than Uncharted.