New Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes Available Now for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, All Changes Detailed
Gearbox Software has just released a brand new hot fixes for Borderlands 2. Now to download and apply this latest hot fixes all you need to do is connect to internet, start-up Borderlands 2 and all changes and fixes will be applied automatically.
We have the full changelog of this latest Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes via Gearbox Software Support forums. Check it out below.
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer
allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.