God of War: Ascension Patch 1.09 Live Now, Official Changelog Revealed
Sony and Santa Monica has released new patch 1.09 for their PS3 exclusive game "God of War: Ascension". This latest patch adss 1 vs 1 mode and few new maps, details of which is listed below.
God of War: Ascension Patch 1.09 Changelog:
- Air triangle move has had its range and timing slightly improved. It
should now be more viable from a distance, and also air to ground.
- The spear delay square attack has had its ranged appropriately
increased so it should be a more viable mix up option for a quick/go-to
unblockable, especially in 1v1 play.
Blade of Poseidon
- Fixed a bug where the air version of the triangle special would
occasionally play no effect but still hit opponents (occasionally
recovery could also be unfairly cancelled.)
Blade of Zeus
- The start-up time of the L1 triangle in the air is now closer to its ground counterpart
Juggles, Hit Reactions/Misc
- The frames where players were allowed to cancel and recover from
hit-stun during certain extended combos have been adjusted to allow
players to escape as intended.
- This was also the existing functionality, however in certain
occasions of lag or low performance, that window was extended which
would allow both players to combo when they shouldn’t have, and for
players to escape when they should be getting combo’d. This has been
adjusted to be consistent across the board.
- A bug has also been fixed where players would appear to glow white /
invulnerable, but they were not technically invulnerable/ in a recovery
state yet. The visuals now match the functionality.
Infinite/1 –hit Combos
- Several 1-hit combos have been adjusted to prevent “re-juggling” of
opponents mid combo string. The hits themselves will stand land, however
they will cause a reset-hit rather than a re-juggle. This only affects a
handful of weapons, and specific combos.
Poseidon Hammer Stats
- Adjusted the stats slightly of the Poseidon armor. It was giving slightly too much physical resist