First Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Review Score for PS3 and PS4 Leaked
he first Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag review score has been leaked via Juex Video Magazine. The game received an excellent review score of 18 out of 20.
Few never heard before details regarding Asssassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was also leaked via this review. You can take a look at it below, as posted by Ubisoft forum users.
NOTE: The details listed below hints that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was review for PS3 and PS4 version. No comment was made on Xbox One or Xbox 360 version
- Wonderful world / map
- A lot of things to do
- Stealth works very well, you can chose how to approach your taget, etc..
- Technical problems
- Lose of frame rate on PS3
- Aliasing on PS4
- Cities are better than AC3 (for free running)
- This is A TRUE AC GAME, and the most accomplished of the franchise.
- Combats are slower than AC3…
- There are less weapons, less new types of ennemies…
- But naval battles are amazing !
- You’ll play as Edward like 10 minutes after launching the game on your console
- Naval is amazing
- Economic system of AC4 is easier to understand and really well made (you board ships, and sell ressources)
- You’ll need to upgrade your ship to succes on seas. To upgrade your ship you’ll need ressources. You can get them by boarding ships.
- Taking forts have an impact on Edward’s progression. It will reveal the location of special places such as caves.
- In all main or secondary missions you can play stealthy if you chose to.
- The involvement of Edward in the Templar-Assassin conflict is a bit predictable but still well done by Darby. You’ll see a lot of history events.
About PS4 version:
- Beautiful, fluid, … BUT there are aliasing on some textures.
About PS3 version:
- Almost like PS4 even if textures are kind of blurred.. The only thing is that there are loss of framerates.
The magazine concluded the review with these quotes: "AC4 is the most successful game of the franchise. Better mechanics of gameplay, better level design, the game is a real success. You’ll need about 20 hours to complete the main path and 50 hours to complete everything"
You can check out the Cache Page of Ubi Forum Thread on this HERE, original page might have been deleted.