New Battlefield 4 Server Update R7 Released, Fixes Server Crashes, Bugs And More, Changelog Revealed
- By Alex Smith
- Add Comment
DICE and EA has just rolled out brand new server update "R7" for Battlefield 4 with an aim to fix most common server crashes and improve server stability across all platforms.
"We just rolled out a new server update for Battlefield 4 that should fix some of the most common server crashes across all platforms. Let us know if this patch improves server stability for you." said DICE.
You can take a look at full changelog of this latest Server Update below.
- Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
- The "admin.say" command should now work properly (PC)
- The "vars.preset" command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
- Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
- Fixed various minor bugs (PC)
Battlefield 4 on PC didn't have a smooth launch as players were constantly experiencing crashes, freezes and other issues, but to some extent this has been fixed by DICE.