How To Connect Playstation 4 To TV Or Other HDM Compatible Display
- By Sehran Shaikh
- Add Comment
Its possible to connect a TV or other HDMI-compatible display to Playstation 4. Follow the instruction listed below and connect your TV to PS4 without any hassle.
Let's first take a look at list of things that are required PS4, Power Cable, HDMI Cable and HDMI-compatible TV or display
- Plug the included HDMI cable into the HDMI Out port of the PlayStation 4.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable into an available HDMI In port on your TV. Note the input you use as you may need to change the displayed input on your TV later.
- Connect the AC power cord to the AC In port located on the lower left of the back of the PlayStation 4, and plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the PlayStation 4 by touching the power button on the front of the system.
- Turn on your TV. Make sure the TV is set to display the input the PS4 is using.
Public Service Announcement PS4: The PS4 can not be connected via component, composite, VGA, DVI, or any other non-HDMI method.