Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap out for PS4, Xbox and Switch, PC version delayed
A launch trailer for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is released by publisher DotEmu and developer Lizardcube. Official release date of the game is 18th April 2017 for the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. PC users will need to wait for few weeks. The current price of The Dragon’s Trap is 19.99 USD.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is a remake of the 1989 Sega Master System game Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap. The game is based on a story where an adventurer is cursed by Meka-Dragon. This results in a form of a half-human and half-lizard. As a player, you will explore various areas of the Monster Land, face battle with dragons to find a cure to restore your human form. As a special ability you shapeshift to 6 forms, they are Lizard, a Mouse, a Piranha, a Lion, and a Hawk.
- A huge interconnected world!
- Beautiful, hand-drawn animated graphics!
- Enjoy 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types!
- 6 playable forms for our shape-shifting hero, with different abilities!
- Dragons of all kinds! A Zombie Dragon! A Mummy Dragon! A Samurai Dragon!
- Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl.
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time – even during gameplay!
- An eye-patch wearing shop-keeper pig who may or may not provide a sense of warmth and direction!
- A memorable soundtrack, based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s originals, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments!
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap Launch Trailer: