Super Bomberman R Patch 1.3 - Battle Mode At 60FPS, Choose AI's Difficulty Level, And More
Super Bomberman R has just received a new patch which updates the game to version 1.3. The patch comes with some of the big improvements that players asked for such as 60FPS, improvement to the lag, some new content additions, and many other things.
The 60FPS improvements are much needed ones but according to the reports coming from the players, post patch 1.3, Super Bomberman R does run at 60FPS, but the graphics have taken a big hit. It seems like developer took the axe to the polygons.
Here is the full changelog of Super Bomberman R patch 1.3:
- Four new VS stages have been added to the shop (White Cross, Lagoon, Max Speed, Power Zone).
- Two new series of accessories have been added to the shop (Crowns, Bombs).
- The frame rate of the entire game has been improved. We also made slight adjustments and improved the controls as well.
- Fewer lags are likelier to happen when every participant in the Online Battle have the good network connection.
- (If you want to find opponents with a good connection, set Other > Basic Settings > Network Settings to the very left.)
- Made it possible to press L/R to change the inclination of the map in the Story Mode. Other > Basing Settings will also allow you to fix the camera position as well.
- You can now choose the strength of the COM on the Multiplayer Battle Mode.
- The strength of the Five Dastardly Bombers on the Story Mode have been adjusted.
- The difficulties of Beginner and Normal have been reduced, making it easier to beat them.
- Adjusted the heights and slopes on some maps to improve the visibility.
- If you continue a certain number of times in the Story Mode, you will be able to continue without paying any more gems.
- Changed the BP (Battle Point) increase/decrease rate for the League Battle.
- Fixed other various small bugs.