PlayStation All-Stars 2 Info Leaked: 30 Characters Base Roster, Customization Similar To Injustice 2
A new report from 4Chan states that Sony is working on a sequel to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. The sequel is going to be a 2D 4-player brawler and will launch in 2018, and the title will keep the All-Stars name. Furthermore, the base roster of the sequel is going to be a 30 plus characters, and 20 plus stages. The character customization options are going to be huge, very much similar to what we are going to see in Injustice 2. The online portion of the game will have King of the Hill, Ranked 1v1, and spectator mode.
The combat in the sequel is going to be very different than the original game (which was released in 2012), Supers will not be the only means to kill your opponents. In addition to these, there will be a ton of more items, including the one that summons other PlayStation characters like the Assist Trophy in Smash Bros.
Lastly, Crash, Spyro, and Lara Croft are confirmed to make an appearance along with the Cloud (even though Cloud made an appearance in Smash Bros, he will be in the sequel to PlayStation All-Stars). The 4Chan user who leaked the details stated that a new trademark filing for PlayStation All-Stars name is expected to come up in coming months, Sony has planned an official reveal for 2017.
On paper, the PlayStation All-Stars sequel looks better. What do you guys think? Share your opinion with us in the comment section below.
- The base roster will have 30+ characters and 20+ stages.
- Crash, Spyro and Lara Croft will all feature, and yes even though Cloud was in Smash Bros. he is going to be in this game.
- Due to Kojima now partnering with Sony, there will be no involvement from Konami
- Game will feature a ton of customization options for characters, kind of like what Injustice 2 is doing but they are only for cosmetic reasons.
- Online will feature King of the Hill, ranked 1v1 mode, spectator mode etc.
- There will be a ton of more items, including an item that summons other PS characters like the Assist Trophy in Smash
- The combat will be different than in the first game, supers won't be the only way to kill.