Destiny 2 Beta Network Error, Missing Location Names, Etc Reported Known Issues
Destiny 2 beta is already available for pre-load, and it will start on July 17 for PS4 and July 18 for Xbox One. Ample of players are all set to simply test the beta access of this upcoming online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Before getting the actual access to the Destiny 2 Beta content, Bungie has also listed a set of known issues that players would face while playing. We are listing all of them below, this is being added by Bungie in its blog This Week At Bungie – 7/13/2017.
So if you in future land into any of this issue, it is probably one among the preview. Well Bungie did not provided any kind of instant fix, solution for patches for the same, but you can definitely report on the help forum. The link is end of this bug list. According to Bungie the most common errors players will face would be related to connectivity. The error will reflect a network error code, you can share that on the forum for help.
Among the below list other than the common network error, some issues are generated due to server stability through the Beta, that will result in periodical errors, this will surely frustrate the player. Other problem as per the preview you will face is related to the missing location names, players will be kicked out, or witness black screen, etc.
Known Issues Preview
- Players may experience a variety of networking error codes when attempting to play the Beta
- Bungie will be testing server stability throughout the Beta, which may cause error codes to appear periodically
- Location names sometimes do not appear during Crucible gameplay
- Players sometimes are Kicked to Orbit after witnessing a black screen when entering a Countdown match
- Players may sometimes be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire Strike Activity when joining in progress
- Sandbox balancing is still taking place: Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended
- Not all content has been localized in all languages
- If you encounter any network related issues during the Destiny 2 Beta, please follow our Network Troubleshooting Guide to ensure proper network settings for Destiny gameplay.
- If you encounter alternate issues not listed above, please post a report to the #Help forum. For all other information, please see the Destiny 2 Beta Guide.
Beta period will start from July 18 and will end at July 23. PS4 will get the first access, next after two days Xbox One and then the last three days is Open Beta Period. If you had yet not redeemed your code you can tryout our guide that will offer you steps to Pre-Load game on the consoles. Or there is a trick that can help you to get a free Beta Code only for Xbox One, you can too try that.