Fresh Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer details revealed
Some fresh and important Mass Effect 3 multiplayer details has been revealed on Twitter account, ME3News. There is plenty of new stuff, to be more precise with 20 facts about Mass Effect 3 multiplayer portion, to get fans excited.
Check out the details below:
- Regardless of class, you can only carry 2 guns at the same time.
- Maximum level is 20.
- Skill trees (like in single player) will exist.
- Only three powers are usable at the same time.
- No ring menu, you’ll have to hold the button to swap your weapon.
- Passive powers (“durability” for extra health “fitness” for more melee damage)
- Krogan charge is an ability. Yes you are kroooogan.
- There are 3 difficulties, Bronze, Silver, Gold.
- Both main and side missions exist.
- Side Missions have time limits such as defusing bombs or hacking computers.
- You can revive failed squadmates.
- You gain XP by kills, assists, completing objectives, etc.
- There is no PvP mode planned because “a believable story wouldn’t make any sense” – Casey Hudson
- The third person view is still WIP. (If you play a krogan, he takes the whole screen)
- Co-op is only optional, the “perfect” ending is still possible too if you play only the single player.
- “War-Assets” are troops, characters and resources from every race that gives you support.
- Earned creds usable on weapons and upgrades.
- Social games (Facebook, Google+, etc.) are planned for ME3 to increase your “readiness-level.”
- Apps for Smartphones are planned to increase your Galactic readiness level.
- Each race has different movement options:
- Example 1: Humans = side roll
- Example 2: Drell = Ninja Jump