MW3 Blackout movement gains momentum, protest day is April 20
It seems like the proposed Modern Warfare 3 Blackout movement has gain some sort of small momentum in Call of Duty community. This moment argues Modern Warfare 3 gamers to darken servers of Modern Warfare 3 by refusing to play the game on April 20th, 2012.
Few members of Modern Warfare Community feels that this blackout movement is the only way to get Activision and Infinity Ward attention and take notice of their grievances.
According to MW3 Blackout moment organizers, Modern Warfare 3 is an incomplete game, and developers are making no efforts to fix the issues and bugs. You can check out list of issues organizers want Infinity Ward and Activision to fix.
- Lag Compensation
- Matchmaking options which include the ability to enable, disable local search and base search off the party leader when playing with friends.
- Changes to the broken [sic] spawn system
- Full-featured theater mode including volume controls in options
- Tac insert removed from kill confirmed
- More hardcore game modes
- Better Elite playlist options
- Objective stats on in-game scoreboards
- Akimbo machine pistol nerf
- Removal of any assault killstreaks from the support package
- Removal of deathstreaks
- Fix LAN settings for competitive events
What you guys think, Is it the right way to show your protest to developer and publisher?. Let us know your views in the comment section below.