WWE 13: List of Bugs and Glitches revealed
- By Alex Smith
- Add Comment
On official THQ forum, WWE 13 gamers have compiled a huge list of bugs and glitches in the game. According to the details revealed in the list, WWE 13 have issue in cut scenes, music, creation, unlockable issues and more.
You can check out entire list of issues below.
All of the following glitches are PS3 unless otherwise noted. Credit to "jackdaniels" of CAWS.WS for compiling this 7/8 page thread.
- Setting up matches in Universe Mode = Freeze
- Grapple from behind results in body contortion of some sort.
- No sound on the impact of Kane's Big Boot
- JR randomly joins commentary team (in current era matches)
- Game continues after someone taps out to a breaking point submission. XBOX only so far
- Strange camera angles - gets stuck in close up after replay of finisher resulting in a stuck game post the 3 count XBOX only so far
- Wrestler stuck in position
- Takers leg drop on ring apron glitches.
- Ring Announcer fails to announce entrant
- Royal Rumble Glitch
- Game freezes after pinfall - maybe just in AE match
- Music not playing for IN GAME wrestler post match.
- Wrong post match arena for NAO post match celebration
- Announcer fails to call winner of match
- Wrestler not on screen/invisible/in a random part of the screen ruining the segment
- Road Dogg’s Tron and music are listed as Custom Video and Soundtrack and so cannot be edited or they will be lost forever.
- Unlocked Kane attire remains locked (can be gotten around by selecting the unlock all feature
- Character no sells/doesn’t get involved in a move during the move selection in the CAMoveset
- Announcer makes a mess of his lines when two custom titles are put on the line.
Are you facing any other issue in WWE 13?. If yes then let us know in the comment section below.