Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta: Step for registration, minimum PC requirements and download steps
If you still haven't registered for the Battlefield Hardline Closed Beta, follow this guide as soon as you can to try and secure a place for playing Battlefield Hardline. Ever since Battlefield Hardline has been announced, there is a wave of excitement among the gaming community. All of us are waiting to lay our hands on the brand new part of this ferocious Battlefield game. The PC community can verify the system requirements for the Battlefield Hardline game below.
To register for the closed beta of Battlefield Hardline click HERE.
Steps to register for Battlefield Hardline:
- When you open the registration page, enter your date of birth and select your preferred platform
- Click Continue
- Now the Beta Agreement page will open
- Verify your Origin ID, Origin email and Country
- Read the Battlefield Hardline Beta Agreement and click the checkbox if you agree
- Click Continue
- Now you shall receive a confirmation of successful signup
If you are lucky to be chosen for the Closed Beta, you will receive an email containing the details of Beta access. PlayStation 4 players will receive a code for the Battlefield Hardline Beta which can be redeemed on the console from the PlayStation Store. Select "Redeem Codes", after that you can download Battlefield Hardline Beta.
Battlefield Hardline Beta PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU or Intel Quad-Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
- Graphics Memory: 3G
- Hard Drive: 30 GB free space
Download the Battlefield Hardline Beta:
- If you are among those PC players who have received the email containing the details of Beta access, select the "Get it Now button" to download the Battlefield Hardline Demo.
- View the progress of your download, look for Battlefield Hardline Beta game tile in My Games library of Origin.
If you have downloaded the Battlefield Hardline Beta and are facing crashes, go through this quick guide to solve your issues: Battlefield Hardline: Fix for MSVCP110.dll Error, Hardline Battlelog, Cant download game, Game not in library