How to Turn Off or Turn On your PS4 System using Remote Play
Remote play has made using the PS4 System a lot easier than what it was already. It offers a many more features than just using your PS Vita for playing PS4 games.
Few of these features include the ability to turn off or turn on the PS4 system through Remote Play. Imagine you are on vacation, this exciting new game is fully ready for download, and the first thing you are going to do when you go back is, play this game.
Don't forget to take the PS Vita with you and you can make the PS4 start downloading the game for you, while on vacation. So when you go back home, just go and start playing the game.
Now what if you are not sure that you have used the auto-off option for your PS4 system and went away on a 10 day vacation to Hawaii? Well then too, you just have to carry the Vita along and you can easily turn off your PS4 System through Remote Play. Here is a guide to control your PS4 using Remote Play:
How to turn on the PS4 System through Remote Play:
After you are sure that your internet connection is properly working,
- Select PSN and go to Sign In
- If you are using your PSN account for the first time, you need to sign-in. During the sign-in process you will be prompted to activate the console.
- If you are not signing into your PSN account for the first time then,
- got to PSN > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate
And your PS4 System is now activated through Remote Play.
How to turn off the PS4 System through Remote Play:
First of all, you need to activate the toolbar on your PS Vita to enable the Options we are going to use.
- Tap the PS button on your system to activate the toolbar on your PS Vita.
- Now touch and hold the PS4 System icon
- You have two options to choose from: Enter Standby Mode or Turn Off PS4
- Select the one you wish to perform and select OK
Don't forget to tell us in the comment section about your experiences while using remote play.