Destiny: How To Set FireTeam To Public on Xbox One
The biggest release of 2014, Bungie's Destiny is now available on retail shelves across the globe. One of the fun feature of Destiny is "FireTeam", however a lot of Xbox One owners are unaware of how to set "Fireteam" to Public in Bungie's Destiny. So here is a easy and step by step guide detailing how it can be done.
- Press Home button on Xbox One controller.
- Go To Your Friend App
- Go To "My Profile" on the left hand side
- On the right hand side you will see DESTINY, click on it
- The third option down says "Requires Invites", click on that and it will say "Set to Joinable"
- You have successfully set your FireTeam setting to "Public" on Xbox One
Please NOTE, you need to follow these steps everytime you log on. I just hope this help Xbox One owners who were finding it difficult to activate FireTeam options.