How to unlock Characters and Stages in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U
Super Smash Bros. is available for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U version will be coming soon. Super smash Bros. is a fighting game with 51 characters and 17 brand new fighters added. Published by Nintendo the Wii U version will be released in holiday of 2014 but the Nintendo 3DS version has released in Japan on September 13, 2014, and will be released in North America on October 3, 2014.
You will find many different kinds of Unlockables in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS. With 51 Characters some Stages and characters can be unlocked by different methods.
The list to know how to unlock them is given below:
In 3DS version of the game a hidden character is unlocked after every 10 matches you play in VS mode/Smash Mode.
- Play 10 Matches to unlock Ness
- Play 20 Matches to unlock Falco
- Play 30 Matches to unlock Wario
- Play 40 Matches to unlock Lucina
- Play 50 Matches to unlock Dark Pit
- Play 60 Matches to unlock Dr. Mario
- Play 70 Matches to unlock R.O.B.
- Play 80 Matches to unlock Ganondorf
- Play 90 Matches to unlock Mr. Game & Watch
- Play 100 Matches to unlock Bowser Jr.
- Play 110 Matches to unlock Duck Hunt
- Play as Lucario and clear solo all star to unlock Meloetta
- Complete all star mode to unlock Victini
- Play 120 Matches to unlock Jigglypuff
- Play as Pickachu and destroy 20 blocks to unlock Xerneas
Stage Unlock Guide:
In Smash Bros. there are some requirement you need to complete to unlock stages for Nintendo 3DS.
- For Magicant Stage you will need to Unlock Ness.
- For WarioWare Stage you will need to Unlock Wario.
- For Pac-Man Maze you will need to Use Pac-Man's Final Smash.
- For Balloon Fight Stage you will need to Use Villager three times.
- For Pupupu Land you will need to Use Kirby's Final Smash.
- For Mute City (GBA Version) you will need to Win 3 Smash Battles with Captain Falcon.
- For Duck Hunt you need to get KO in Cruel Smash mode or start 100 Smash matches
- For Flat Zone X you need to destroy 100 blocks in one Trophy Rush game with Mr. Game & Watch
- For Kongo Jungle 64 you need to finish The Original Heavyweights
- For Pokemon Stadium 2 you need to finish When Lightning Strikes
- For Smashville you need to finish Playing Tricks
Alternative character unlock methods:
- Beat Classic mode as Marth and unlock Lucina
- Beat Classic mode as Palutena and unlock Dark Pit
- Beat Classic mode as Mario and unlock Dr. Mario
- Beat Classic mode as Link and unlock Ganondorf
- Beat Classic mode as Bowser at intensity 7.0 and unlock Bowser Jr.