How to Fix FIFA 15 Crashes, E0001 error, Connection issues and Low FPS/Performance issue for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
FIFA 15 has been launched recently and like all the other games, this one too has its own set of issues. FIFA 15 is an association football simulation game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts.
Here are some of the issues and solutions on how to fix them:
How to Fix FIFA 15 Crashes Issues
This crash issue seems to be a common problem with FIFA 15 since launch. all you need to do is change the location of 'my documents' folder. Follow these steps to get rid of FIFA 15 Crashes Issues:
- First of all create a backup of your data
- Now create a folder in your default drive named Documents
- Go to Users folder and find the folder with your Windows account username
- Right click and select Properties on My documents folder
- Now Click on the Location tab and select Move
- Look for the Documents folder that you created in step one, then click Select Folder
- After you are done moving files, launch FIFA 15 and you are done.
How to Fix FIFA 15 E0001 error
This error is related to your Graphics card driver, be sure of updating all the related drivers to get rid of this error.
How to Fix FIFA 15 Connection issues
Connection issues in FIFA 15 are occurring due to certain ports on your system being closed, be sure that the following ports are open an NAT type is not Strict, for the game to run smoothly:
3074, 3478-3479, 3658-3659, 5223, 6000
80, 443, 3659, 5223, 10000-10099, 42127
3659, 9565, 9570, 9000 – 9999
3569, 9946, 9988, 10000 – 20000, 42124
53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 3659, 4500
53; 80; 3074; 3659
How to Fix FIFA 15 Low FPS/Performance issue
To get the best FPS/Performance experience from FIFA 15, you need to compromise on the quality video and sound settings from the game's options menu. You can also increase FPS/Performance by decreasing the resolution of the screen. Be sure that all the video, sound and graphic card drivers are upto date for best Performance.
Gamepur is in the process of updating this guide, please try again in some time