How to reach Destiny level 30 very quickly for PlayStation and Xbox
Destiny is Bungie's massive Sci-fi shooter, it is a game that means a lot of things to many people, largely because Bungie has put so many inspirations into a huge multiplayer game. There is a slight possibility that the PC version might be possible in the future.
In Destiny reaching level 30 is tough and takes time too. But there are many different ways to reach level 30, here are a few steps which you can follow to reach level 30 quicker and save time. Of course there are many different ways to reach this incredible milestone, but here is a tested way to get there.
Here is how to reach Destiny level 30 very quickly:
- To reach level 30 in Destiny you need to destroy over 20000 enemy units, be it Vexes, Goblins, Minotaur, Hobgoblins, Fallens etc...
- You need to play Destiny for minimum 110 hours and be sure that you spend at least 29 hours on Crucibles
- Try to dedicate at least 13 to 14 hours for the Vault of Glass
- Kill more than 2100 enemies in the Vault of Glass with at least 550 precision kills
- Decrease the number of your own deaths in Destiny
Destiny Vault of Glass Tip: Be sure that you surpass level 26, this will help your Guardian create stronger defense which is highly required to open the Vault of Glass. You will have 40 - 50% less damages done to you in the Vault.
Nothing is impossible so try hard to reach level 30. It will be a rough ride to reach where you wanna reach like the type of legendary and exotic gears you get once you reach level 20 and many more choices to become a legend among your fellow gamers.
For those few who don't know, Destiny released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One recently. Tell us in the comment section below if you reached level 30 in Destiny.