The Evil Within PC Cheats For God Mode And Others, Debug Command To Unlock Frame Rate
Bethesda's survival horror title, The Evil Within is finally available on retail shelves in North American region. Here are some workarounds for you to access Debug Mode in The Evil Within PC version. With the help of debug mode, players can unlock 30 FPS lock and also make use of Cheat Codes. Read on for full details.
To activate Debug Mode, in Steam right click on game's title, select Properties and then select General tab. Enter "+com_allowconsole 1 _" (enter this term without quotes). Now hit Insert button from your keyboard to access console Panel.
To unlock 30 FPS in The Evil Within enter the following console commands in debut panel:
Sets the FPS lock. Note that the numbers below are negative.
-2: This is the default, set to 30 FPS. This is the officially supported frame rate
-1: This sets the FPS limit to 60. Fully playable, although there may be quirks (we're going to fix these).
0: This fully unlocks the FPS. We do not recommend playing above 60. We will not fix any issues above 60.
The list of The Evil Within Cheat Codes you can use in debug panel:
- God mode. You are effectively invincible, and certain enemy kill moves will not be used against you (Laura, for example, will not jump on you)
- Allows you to walk through walls
- Unlimited ammo (provided you have at least 1 bullet when you enable this)
- Stops time. Note there is a bug right now where using this command causes a UI element to appear on screen. We're looking to fix that in the near future. Re enable time with g_stoptime 0
- Separates the camera from Sebastian so you can freely move around the [environment]
- Sets the aspect ratio. Default is 2.5, which is our official aspect ratio. 0 is full screen, but not ideal. 1.8 or 2 is probably most comfortable for those who don't want bars.
- Turns on id's native FPS counter
- Slows down time
- Disables slow motion