How to farm Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Moonstones, New Location Farming Guide for PC, PlayStation and Xbox
Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel is a first person shooter game developed by 2k Australia. On this page, you will find the farming guide for the Moonstones locations for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Mac & Linux users. Thus, this page serves you as a locations guide for Moonstones in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
The first Moonstones location makes use of an exploit which allows you to get easy Moonstones. Moonstones are basically used as a currency for the Black Market or the Grinder. They can also be used to obtain Luneshine weapons or to buy upgrades and buffs in Concordia.
How to farm for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel unlimited supply of Moonstones
To make use of the Unlimited Moonstones Loot Glitch, you should have at least a level 29 character who will be able to easily kill the Iwajira secret boss over and over again.
- Fast Travel to Serenity's Wasteland.
- Leave the Janey Spring's building, there you'll find a cliff to your right, where you are supposed to jump and head to the building ahead. You'll find some more cliffs to the left of the building, jump onto the cliffs then jump on to the left side of the building. You just have to follow the building until you see a small cliff right in front of you. Now just jump over the small cliff then jump over the river of lava on to another small cliff, look to your right and you'll see a cave.
- Further, enter into the cave until you see a hole in the ground and then jump into the hole when you're ready to fight the secret boss! It's recommended to be at level 29 where Iwajira could be killed easily alone.
- When Iwajira is killed, you will receive massive amounts of Moonstones which you can use to buy upgrades at the Black Market! To farm Iwajira, pause the game, select Quit, then select Save and Quit.
- Now when the Main Menu screen shows up, press "Continue" to start in the same area again and run back to Iwajira and kill them all over again. You can keep on doing this to have an unlimited supply of Moonstones.