How to Unlock Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Zombie Face, Helmet, Exo-skeleton And More
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a first-person shooter video game, is developed by Sledgehammer Games released on Nov 4, 214. The story takes place 50 years from now, it's about a private Military Corporation called Atlas Corporation trying to save human race from any attack.
Players can control soldiers having high-tech Exoskeletons, earn points during the missions to upgrade the suit with new features. Exo-survival is a four-player mode available in advanced warfare, players' team up and fight against the wave of enemies to earn gear. A secret round has to be unlocked in Exo-Player mode to earn variety of items. Involving maps to be completed.
How to Unlock Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Zombie Items
To unlock this round you need to play Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4 maps.
- Tier 1 is unlocked by default.
- Tier 2 is unlocked by completing 50 Rounds in Tier 1
- Tier 3 is unlocked by completing 75 Rounds in Tier 2
- Tier 4 requires completing of 100 Rounds in Tier 3. Riot, which is a Tier 4 map. You need to complete 10 Rounds of standard waves.
- After completing the tenth round, you will be welcomed by wave of zombies in Exo-skeleton suit taking over the area.
- At the end, you will receive cut scene. After completing the cutscene, different zombie items like new face, helmet, exo-skeleton, loadout, gloves, pants, knee guards & boots to make your character more mesmerizing will appear.
Guys get started, use this guide to make things easier for you. Let us know your opinion below in comment section.