How To Reach Higher levels Faster in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Tips and Tricks
To level up you have to go for right objectives, play game types that offer most XP and combine it with Double XP to move up. Make sure you play in right mode
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games released on November 4, 2014. This story is set 50 years from now, which revolves around private military company. It can be played on Windows, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
How To Reach Higher levels Faster in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
- Play on Double XP days.
- New Challenges will be introduced to multi-layer every two-weeks so Do Perk Operations. After completing the operations you will see increase in XP. It ranges from 500 XP to 10,000 XP
- Play Hardpoint games, which will boost your XP. Every Kill will boost your XP by 50. Defending a hardpoint will boost your XP to 120, or defending while doing a kill will boost it by 50XP. To get Killstreaks add XP rewards and place trophy systems to increase your score average playtime per game.
- Capturing a Hardpoint boosts XP by 150.
- Click on Play Online menu and move to Armory. Select Redeem for XP on some weaponry items. You can gain XP by selling the items you don’t need.
- Any items can get you 500 XP, 1,000 XP & 2,000 XP!