How To Fix Far Cry 4 PC Black Screen, Black Shadows, Blue Screen and Restart issue, Shuttering and sound Issue and more
Far Cry 4 is developed by Ubisoft is the fourth installment. The Platforms for the game are Windows, Xbox One, Xbox360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. It was released on 18th,Nov 2014.
The player plays the role of Ajay Ghale, caught in the civil war taking place in the Himalayan region. Player has to decide which side to choose, the endings will be different depending on the side considered. Player will get to use exotic weapons.Following are the common issue that a player face in the game, this guide will help you in fixing the issues and let you play smoothly.
How to fix Far Cry 4 issues and errors with very simple and short solutions:
Black Screen of Death Issue
- To fix this issue, while playing of the game disable the Bluetooth adapter and joystick.
- Move to the HID devices & USB controllers in control panel.
- Disable the HID drivers.
Black Shadows issue
- Go to Option menu and click on Quality settings.
- Change the shadow setting from high to medium.
- Change the Aspect Ratio setting to auto.
Blue Screen and Restart issue
- To resolve this issue update graphic card drivers.
- Install the latest version.
Stuttering and sound issue.
- To fix this issue deactivate Dolby Live in Windows Sound settings.
- See to it, that you have updated your sound card drivers.
- Download vcredist_x64 from Microsoft's website. Be sure that you have downloaded the required file from a legit source.