How to earn more Crossy Road PC Coins faster, Tips Guide
Crossy Road is animal crossing game developed by Matt Hall, Andy Sum, and Ben Weatherall for iOS.Blocky version of dog is one of the character in this game. Crossy Road follows in the footsteps of games like Frogger or Horace Goes Skiing in that you have to cross a road.
Collect custom made characters including Bunnies, Cats, Monsters and Unicorns.They can be purchased with the coins earned. Character that looks like a white block with eyes is the Forget me not Character. The when you play with it, flowers will appear, and when you collect them you earn coins.
How to earn more Crossy Road PC Coins faster:
Controls (simple, accessible and responsive)
- Tap the screen to move forward, swipe left or right to move horizontally.
- Crossy Road has a slower pace and success requires a little more calculation.
- Each tap takes you into a new space. You are aware of where you are and your position relative to all the things that are trying squash/murder/drown you. This is very rewarding and reassuring.
- First choose a character and then start playing. Try to cross roads, river, grass with passing difficulties.
- At road difficulties are cars and trucks.
- At railway track difficulties are train.
- At river difficulties are moving bars which helps us to reach road.
- When you play flowers will appear, and when you collect them you earn coins. The biggest coin totals are earned with the free gifts, which you get once every six hours.
- Set the push notifications on so that you can get the alert as soon as the free gift becomes available. The timer resets when you collect the gift. It resets for six hours.
- Collect custom made characters including Bunnies, Cats, Monsters and Unicorns.
- Endless freeways, railroads and rivers to hop over.
- Free to play. Light on your wallet.