How to get Destiny Legendary Sniper Rifle Efrideet's Spear, Iron Banner Special Weapon from The Dark Below
Efrideet's Spear is a legendary sniper rifle which is found in the Iron Banner event. It is described to the guardians as "A sharpshooter's weapon forged in the fire by the Lords of the Iron Banner." Efrideet's Spear made its first appearance in Destiny's official Crucible trailer. This Sniper Rifle is the level 20 special weapon which can be bought from the Iron Banner Vendor for 11500 Glimmer by Level 4 Iron Banner Guardians.
Randomly Selected Efrideet's Spear Features and Upgrades include:
- Efrideet's Spear can cause Void Damage, Solar Damage and Arc Damage
- LongView SLR20: Long-range scope. Excellent target acquisition. Improves weapon range.
- ShortGaze SLH10: Short-range scope. Quick to aim, with good range.
- LongView SLR10: Low-zoom scope. Improved range and handling.
- EagleEye SLR20: Longest-range scope. Heavy optics for pinpoint sniping.
- SightSys SLS20: Very long distance scope. Superb target acquisition and recoil control.
- Hawkeye SLR15: Mid-zoom precision scope. Increased range and target acquisition. Heavy.
- TacSys SLS15: Mid-zoom scope. Useful for unpredictable situations.
- Ambush SLH25: Agile, snappy scope. Handles beautifully. Rewards a skilled hand.
- Double Down: On spawn, this weapon occasionally gains additional ammo.
- Outlaw: Precision kills with this weapon dramatically increase reload speed.
- Unflinching: It's easier to aim under fire using this weapon.
- Performance Bonus: Kills with this weapon grant bonus reserve ammo.
- Spray and Play: Increases the reload speed of this weapon when its mag is empty.
- Surplus: Expect to find more ammo for this weapon.
- Take a Knee: Gain bonus accuracy while crouched.
- Perfect Balance: This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- Custom Optics: Precision glass for better zoom.
- Skip Rounds: Ceramic-jacketed rounds ricochet on hard surfaces. Their extreme density lets you carry more rounds in reserve. Added mass slows down Weapon handling.
- Snapshot: Aiming this weapon is incredibly fast.
- Lightweight: When held, this weapon grants +2 character Agility.
- High CaliberRounds: Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Field Scout: Maximum Ammo capacity.
- Send It: Increases Range and Accuracy.
- Armor Piercing Rounds: These iridium-core rounds overpenetrate targets. Their mass slows down weapon handling.
- Clown Cartridge: Reloading this weapon has a chance to grant a larger than normal magazine.
- Firefly : Precision kills with this weapon cause the target to explode.
- Grenadier: Kills with this weapon reduce the cooldown of your grenade.
- Final Round: The last round in a magazine deals bonus damage.
- Life Support: Recovering from near death grants additional ammo and briefly increases reload speed.
- Mulligan: Missing a shot has a chance to return ammo directly to the magazine.
- Upgrade Damage X 5
Watch Destiny Legendary Sniper Rifle Efrideet's Spear gameplay below: