How To Play PlayStation Store Video Purchase On PlayStation 4
Follow these steps if you want to access the content from your PlayStation 4 after you have purchased it from the PlayStation Store.
- From the content area navigate to the [PlayStation Video - My Videos] content icon
- Click [Start] to launch the content
- Choose [Movies] or [TV Shows] (depending on the type of video that you purchased)
- This area will display all of your purchased or rented videos from PlayStation Video. Simply find your video within the list and select it.
- From the movie product detail screen select [Watch] to begin playback
Regarding point 4, note that rental videos may not appear if they have already been watched on another device or the rental period has expired. Do let us know in the comment section below any difficulty or doubt you have related to the above mention guide on How to play rented or purchased video from PlayStation Video on PS4..