The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Weapon Guide: How To Get Serpentine Steel and Silver Swords, Stats Also Revealed
Here is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Weapon Guide: How To Get Serpentine Steel and Silver Swords, Stats Also Revealed. The Serpentine Steel and Silver Swords are two of the most amazing weapon in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Many gamers are still wondering how to get the Serpentine Steel & Silver Swords weapon in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. If you are among one of these gamers, you will be happy to know that we listed below both a text and video guide on how to get The Serpentine Steel & Silver Swords in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- First of all you need to be in the White Orchard zone.
- Go to the ransacked village and look for the tallest building (looks like a fort) and then climb up there.
- Inside the fort you will find the Serpentine's steel sword diagram and a book that starts the quest: Scavenger Hunt - Viper School Gear.
- Now follow the quest directions of that quest. This will take you to a catacomb.
- Go inside the Catacomb, loot the corpse and get out. You now have both diagrams for the swords.
- Now you have to to craft these swords. To do this you need to go to any blacksmith (i recommend you guys to go to the Nilfgaardian camp) and have the swords forged. If you need emerald dust, you may need to kill some more Wraiths. Alternatively they can be bought from the vendor for 500 orens.
Still a bit confused? take a look at the video guide below, it also gives out details on STATS of these swords.