Most Wanted Tips and Tricks for Mortal Kombat X
For all the Beginners these guide is very useful as you to survive in the Mortal Kombat X League of best 25 playable characters. Each has its own Fighting style variant including the four other DLC players Tremor, Predator, Jason Voorhees and Tanya.
The Below is the Most wanted Tips and tricks for the start-up of Mortal Kombat X
- Even if you are a Mortal Kombat veteran, it will take time for you to get adjusted to this game. As This game is completely different, not same as the Mortal Kombat 9. To select your character you need to know and understand him. Spend some time in the training mode to know which character suits you best and can handle the multiplayer battles.
- Selecting a character is a very difficult task in Mortal Kombat X. You need to check out every character's fighting style as they completely vary from the MK9. If you choose Kitana's Royal Storm fighting variant, but her Mournful variant is so different like Jade from Mortal Kombat 9.
- Every Character has its own enhanced special move which can be used as armor. If you timed correctly you can use this against the opponents attacks. These can be used especially to escape the corner pressure. You can start you own combo by interrupting the opponent's attacks.
- Training Mode is where you can try practicing your wake-up attacks. The Wakeup attacks help you to ground safely when you are been pressured by the opponent. Have a quick glance on the wakeup attacks timing in training mode as it matters the most. The wake-up attacks timings depend on the player to player it can be worked as an armor or your timing was off.
- Find at least one attack that hits low and one attack to hit above. These are one of the best ways to make your opponent think how and where to block the attacks. Also try mixing these two attacks for a perfect combo and tackle the attacks.
- If you have seen the Move List of the character then there is also mentioned about the frame data. You don't need to go much in depth to learn what frame data is, but you can have a look at the Block Advantage section and if the Block Advantage is higher than -7, your character can be punished by opponent if it's blocked. Unless a special move try to avoid using attacks.
- One of the Most important parts is the meter management. With the standard meters, there is a stamina meter below your health indicator which controls the Breakers and running. A Breaker requires two stocks of the standard meter, and at half of stamina meter. You should use your tools accordingly by keeping a close eye on the meters throughout the match.
- New characters are been introduced in Mortal Kombat X. You will be unaware what are their attacks and the defenses. Th best way to know it is the Training Mode, try them and know the strengths and weaknesses with their different fighting style variations.