8 Most Useful Tips, Tricks and Cheats for FIFA 16
After the Release of FIFA 16, people had some many doubts and issue with the gameplay so here we are to provide you all the Useful Tips, Tricks and Cheats for FIFA 16. We’ve put together a collection of tips that will help you hit the ground running once. If you have Doubts shoot them directly in the comments section below.
8 Most Useful Tips and Tricks
- In FIFA, the pace is not that important, but you should be quick at Lb/Rb. The rest does not even matter.
- Suppose the corner gets parried out to the edge of the box and if it falls to you, hen you need to smash it by holding L2(75%) of the time.
- After you get in the box shoot early, as per last FIFA you could easily go to the side of the keeper and score, but with this FIFA 16 it is not that easy.
- Select Settings and change the player indicator to name and indicator to help you know who is on the ball. This way you can judge and know if you can have a long shot or a good passer that can spray the ball to someone with ease.
- Try to avoid holding the sprint until you really need to. These are with many people who moan about the passing. If you sprint while you are passing then, it might go wrong so try and keep calm and focus.
- Try setting your camera to Co-op(Custom Zoom to max) if you still think that passing is unsatisfactory on Fifa 16.
- To actually see which players you're using currently, Use the pro camera mode to know the player details.
- Always Pass in the direction you are facing most of the time. So this way the passes will be much more crisp on the target. The AI in FIFA 16 is much better at an interception and it's hard to believe that passing can be much painful.
If you have any tips to add in this list feel free to comment them below. Enjoy.