Assassin's Creed Syndicate Edward and Elise (Legacy Costume/Outfit) Guide: How To Unlock Them
There are a Legacy costumes in Assassin's Creed Syndicate which give player access to Edward and Elise costumes for the lead protagonist of the game Jacob and Evie. The guide below shares details on how to unlock this Edward and Elise costumes in Assassin's Creed Syndicate. You can get this costumes in a matter of a minute, especially on PlayStation 4 version of Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and the best part is that there are two ways to get it. We have listed both ways below, check them out.
First way to unlock Edward and Elise Costumes in Assassin's Creed Syndicate:
- 1: Go to this Assassin's Creed Riddle page
- 2: Enter this code 4EA3-E2R4-967D
- 3: Log into Uplay, that's it.
Following the above three steps will give you access to Legacy costumes in Assasin's Creed Syndicate. A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address along with a redeem code, you can use that code on PSN once Assasin's Creed Syndicate releases on PlayStation 4. The exact release date is October 23.
Second way to unlock Edward and Elise costumes in Assassin's Creed Syndicate:
- 1: Go to XIX Century Search engine, here is the link
- 2: In the text box, just type GAMODROME
- 3: A link will be generated called "Gamodrome - Be Ready"
- 4: Safe the code which is on the side of the picture.
Hope this guide helps you, if you need any help then share your query with us in the comment section below.