Tom Clancy's The Division PC Open Beta Resolution Issue Fix Available, Here's How To Fix It
Being a beta, it is obvious that the Tom Clancy's The Division currently available build has some issues we won't hopefully meet in the complete game once it releases on March 8 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Players are reporting a few ones especially on PC.
According to Reddit user raftrats, it seem there's an issue that makes the resolution too high and lets people only able to see the top left corner of the game. Luckily enough, rafrats has apparently found a workaround to fix it before Ubisoft can even look at the problem.
Everything you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to C:\Users<username>\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division
- Right click the file GFXSettings.Rogue_x64.xml and click edit
- Search for game settings and under that you should see resolution
- Now change the number after Width and Height to your preferred resolution (1920 and 1080 for most) Click file and save
- BEFORE you start the game right click GFXSettings.Rogue_x64.xml and click properties and click on the box next to read only.
If you met the issue yourself, please let us know in the comments below if this solution works for you as well, and have your fingers crossed for it not to repeat in the final The Division build.