Zombies Revelations Easter Eggs - CoD: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty - Black Ops 3 Salvation DLC launches its final zombie map - Zombies Revelations. There are dozens of Easter Eggs for you to find and explore, but as expected the game will try to push players to complete and accomplish a certain task to unlock the Easter Egg. So without any further ado, let's begin with the Step-by-step guide to complete the Easter Egg.
Zombies Revelations Easter Eggs
To unlock the Easter Eggs you must defeat the Man Responsible for everything. The ending of this Easter Egg can be Positive if you've managed to collect all the Five Gateworms through completing of previous Easter Eggs in BO3. Here are the Step by Step Guide to Unlock the Easter Egg in Zombie Revelations.
Override All the Corruption Engines
If you had read our Guide - How to Get Pack-a-Punch, then you must have overridden all the 4 Corruption Engines. If not then do check our guide and here is the Overview on what you have to do exactly.
- Corrupt Engines can be found in the Front of the Temple on the Table
- Once you Override the Engine, you must defend yourself from the Zombies for 30 seconds Get inside the Temple Entrance
- Repeat the other 3
Gather and Summoning Altar Pieces
There are 3 Summoning Altar Pieces you will encounter in this Zombie map - The Skull, The Purple Gem, and The Wheel. Here are the two primary location where the Pieces summon.
- Inside the Cafeteria Room in Mob of the Dead Area
- On the Top of the Excavation Site(Hub) in Origins
- On the Bookshelf near the Speed-a-Cola in Verruckt
- On the Wheelchair just beside the Jump Pad
The Purple Gem
- Right next to the Pyramid in Der Eisendrache
- While in Kino look for the jump pad beside in a small room outside. Chech the Table.
After Finding all Pieces it's time to build the Altar for 5000 points from the Temple Area in Shangri-La. This Altar will not only follow you but offer you Revives.
Gathering The Lanterns
Before you start gathering the Wisps make sure you have found the Pack-a-Punch Machine and improved your Weapon. Now get ready to location all the Lanterns and interact with them to hear a quote from Dr. Monty/Shadow Man.
- Start Location - Behind the Truck
- Origins - Upper Area near the Old Generator
- Der Eisendrache - Near Anti-Gravity Area check the table
- Verruckt - On the Shelf(Downstairs)
- Nacht Der Untoten
- Above Control Terminal
- Up the Stairs
- Beside Box Downstairs
Shoot the Blue Tablets
Use the Apothicon Servent to hit the blue tablets in the air. Here are all the locations of the Tablets you need to destroy.
- Right Side of Ritual Area
- Upper Side of Jump Pad Area
- Nacht Der Untoten - Left of Apothicon Creature
- Mod of the Dead - Near Ritual Area
- Der Eisendrache - Near Ritual Area
Once you collect all 4 Blue Tablets, the Pack-a-Punch Machine will move slightly and now you must insert the Apothicon Servent for Official upgraded various. The Next next you will do is notice the third item in inventory list which will show that the A egg is nothing but a Gateworm. Head towards the Runes then trades your Worm in exchange for the Rune.
Find the Runes of Creation
Check out your right side of the inventory which is for the Runes of Creation and you must collect all 4 pieces. The Player must not play solo and try to play with 3 players instead to get the controller to Buzz. Once you get near the location press square to interact and a worm will pop out which will spin and self-destruct to get your the Rune.
- Origins - Purple Rune
- Der Eisendrache - Blue Rune
- Spawn Area - Yellow Rune
- Shangri-La - White Rune
Now it's time to head back to Kino der Toten and get inside the projection room to interact with the glowing runes. Go straight to the podium and interact with the Kronorium, then interact with the runes in the order that the Kronorium dictates. This will trigger a boss fight of sorts with four distinct phases. The third phase makes it so players have to fight the enemies with much less room to move, and the fourth phase has players contending with zero gravity.
The Summoning Key will spawn once you finish all four phases. This will replace one of the weapons, so try to get rid of a weaker gun. Grabbing the Summoning Key will bring players back to the regular version of the map. Now the goal is to throw the key at six specific locations in the different zones on the map. So while in:
- Der Eisendrache: throw the key at the clocktower
- Mob of the Dead: throw the key at the Poster in the open cell
- Nacht der Untoten: throw the key at the red barrel near the truck
- Origins: throw the key at the tombstone
- Shangri-La: throw the key at the blue torch
- Verruckt: throw the key at the machine gun on top of the fountain
Note: This can be done in any order.
Shadow Man Boss Battle
Return to Kino der Toten and throw the key at the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Then return to the alternate version by using the runes in the project room. There are green torches located throughout this map. You must pick one and place the Summoning Key inside it. Wait near the Summoning Key and kill all the enemies near it to charge it up. Once the key is fully charged, it will glow yellow so it's time to pick it up then throw it at the transparent figure of S.O.P.H.I.A.(Hanging above the map).
Unload on Shadow Man once you have done enough damage to him. If he disappears then look at the Apothicon’s jaw where he will reappear. Now you must interact with the Kronorium again in order to kill the Shadow Man and trigger the final cutscene. Thus completing the Easter Egg.