Battlefield 1 Wiki: Walkthrough, Collectibles, Weapons, Tips and Tricks
Battlefield 1, the fifteenth main entry in the hit Battlefield video game franchise, is all set to launch worldwide on October 21. The events in the game are set during the period of World War I and are inspired by historic events. Battlefield 1 also has a campaign mode featuring open world environments as compared to the previous installments in the franchise.
Players will have complete freedom on how they want to finish the levels and approach combat. In the campaign mode, Battlefield 1 players will take on the role of several characters. The prolog mission does not support checkpoint feature, once the player dies they take control of another soldier instead of starting from the checkpoint. Also, when a soldier dies, a birth year appears on the screen of a real soldier.
Battlefield 1 multiplayer portion supports up to 64 players. For the first time in the franchise history, a new squad system has been introduced allowing players to access game servers at once. All the multiplayer maps available in the game is based on the real-life locations around the globe, and it includes Arabia, Western Front, and The Alps. At launch, players will have access to 9 multiplayer maps and 6 gameplay modes. This is a short glimpse of Battlefield 1, now let us take a look at our full Battlefield 1 Wiki for complete campaign walkthrough, tips and tricks, collectibles location, and many other things.
Episode 0 : Prologue
Episode 1 : Friends in High Places
Episode 2 : Nothing is Written
Episode 3 : Through Mud and Blood
Episode 4 : Avanti Savoia!
Episode 5 : The Runner
Episode 6 : Epilogue
- Remember Us - A Final Video from Battlefield Developers
How To Guides:
- How to find Cavalry Sword in Campaign Mission
- How to Destroy Tanks Easily
- Weapon Skin Change Guide
- Kolibri Pistol Unlock Guide
- How to Level Up and Rank Up Fast
- All Classes Weapons and Gadgets List
- Warbonds and Unlock List for Class and Rank
- How to Unlock All Codex Entry
- How to Get Huge FPS Boost
- How to Destroy Behemoths Quickly
- Tweak for Steady Mouse Aim and Sensitivity Settings for PC
- How to Unlock Pre-order Red Baron Skin and Weapons
- Battlefield 1 DX11 vs DX12 Graphic Comparison Video
- Fix For Audio Issue
- Medic Class Tips and Tricks
- Best Sniping Mechanics and Weapon to Use
- Error Fix: Poor FPS, DirectX, PC Crash, Keyboard Mouse Lag, Overheating
- 21 Must Know Battlefield 1 Tips and Tricks For Survival
- All Special and Legendary Weapons, Stats, and Mods
- 3 Steps To Throw Dynamite At A Far Distance