How to Get Huge FPS Boost in Battlefield 1 Tweaks
Battlefield 1 takes the player back to The Great War, WW1, and you need to take part in every battle, control every massive vehicle, and execute every maneuver that turns an entire fight around. PC players, on the other hand, are struggling with the performance issue and here is a list of tricks you need to try to improve your gameplay performance and FPS Boost.
How to Get Huge FPS Boost
Before we begin with the tweaks, let's focus on the driver issues. For the Nvidia users, make sure you turn off the ShadowPlay from the Nvidia settings as this is the primary reason for FPS drops. Make sure you have the Updated Drivers installed on your PC, we have the official links below:
Best Tweaks and Tricks
The list below provides you the with the changes you must apply in your game settings to get a Huge FPS Boost without losing any major visual changes. If you have any more tweaks then do let us know in the comments below and make sure you check our Battlefield 1 Wiki guide to know more about the game walkthrough, guides, tips, and tricks.
- Run the Game in Borderless/Windowed Mode
- In Advanced Setting - No Memory Limits for VRAM
- Toggle DirectX12 - ON/OFF (Depending on your hardware)
- Windows 10 users Turn OFF - Xbox GameDVR
- Windows 7/10 users can install the ParkControl then Disable the parking to get Frequency Scaling.
- Within your BIOS, Disable C1E and Enable EIST
- Intel i7 users can Enable Hyperthreading
- Avoid Multi-monitor which can drop your FPS up to 20
- Disable GPU Memory Restriction(Video Settings > Advanced)
- In Start Task Manager, find the Battlefield 1.exe in the 'Processes' Tab, here right-click the B1 process and Set Priority to High