The Last Guardian Wiki Guide - Walkthrough, Tips, Tricks, Collectibles And More
This The Last Guardian Wiki provides complete story Walkthrough, Tips and Tricks, Collectibles Location, Puzzle Solution, How to guide, features, and many other things. So without any further ado let's get started. The Last Guardian is finally available on PlayStation 4.
The game has been in development since 2007 at Team Ico and was announced at E3 2009 with a planned release in 2011 exclusively for PlayStation 3. The Last Guardian suffered numerous delays, some key members of the development team (including Fumito Ueda) departed Sony, and PlayStation 3 hardware difficulties forced the game to be transitioned to PlayStation 4 in 2012. Fumito Ueda and other Team ICO members formed a new studio genDESIGN, Sony hired them as a creative consultant and asked Ueda to work as a Director, while Sony Japan Studio handling the technical and another aspect of the game.
In The Last Guardian, the player controls a young boy who befriends a giant half-bird-half-mammal creature, Trico, and the two works together to evade guards that are after them. The player must manipulate Trico by treating it like real animal, such as luring it with food, to use it to reach high platforms or other remote places, while evading enemies.
As The Last Guardian is designed and directed by Fumito Ueda, the game shares stylistic, thematic, and gameplay elements with his previous titles ICO and Shadow of the Colossus.
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Escaping The Trico
- Part 3: Fight Guards and Stop Smoke Distracting Trico
- Part 4: New Beast, Command Trico, Unlocking Doors and Blue Smoke Pot
- Part 5: Destroy Eye Shape Glasses, Symbols and Save Trico
- Part 6: Destroy Green Smoke Pots,Waterfall, Find Levers
- Part 7: Find and Feed Trico, Escape Beast, Unlock Cage and Door
- Part 8: Escaping The Nest, Fighting Another Beast
- Part 9:Final Escape from White Tower and The Ending