New Final Fantasy XV AP Farming Cheat Post Patch 1.03, 500 Points In 15 Minutes
Need a way to grab AP Points and unlock new abilities in your Ascension Grid faster? Look at this method discovered by Reddit user paulthepage, that allows you to really fasten the process in a few steps and requiring very little preparation before you're ready to go.
Items youll need:
- Armiger Accelerator
- Blitzers Fanfare
- Warriors Fanfare Ascension node needed
- Armiger Action
What youll need to do:
- Step 1: Go to the standard location in three valleys with the Shield of the Just and call the dogs
- Step 2: WAIT for the battle mode to be activated before killing them.
- Step 3: Good timing is required here as if you wait too long, your party will kill the dogs and youll lose AP from warpstrikes
- Step 4: After you kill all the dogs activate armiger to get +1 AP.
- Step 5: Good timing is also required here as well as an awareness of the pack number.
- Step 6: You dont want to activate it when theres a dog still alive as youll deplete the armiger bar and waste time. The best time to activate it is before the orange bar of the last dog you kill is half depleted.
- Step 7: Youll get the +1 AP from activating it and barely deplete the bar. Ideally youll be using it at the end of every pack.
- Step 8:Youll get +3 AP from having an A+ in Timing and Offense thanks to the fanfares. As soon as you see this number, summon a new pack of dogs. If you wait too long, you wont be able to summon another pack until after the Report Card finishes distributing exp.
Also check this 14 minute long video where you can see the process in the making. Also check out our Final Fantasy XV Wiki for more interesting guides like this.