Where To Find All Colored Gems In Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
You can gather different colors gems in Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, these are required to unlock a few level ahead. While spinning around in different levels there are chances that you might easily ignore one in rush of passing up the level or saving lives from an enemy. Each level offers you a clear gem and the process to collect them is same. Gems are hidden in the crates while clearing all of them you will get one easily. The same process is a bit different for colored gems in the game. Below we are going to share the places from where you can find these gems. Just break all the crates.
How to get all Colored Gems
Below is the list of levels where you can find all the colored gems in the game. In these levels just break all the crates and you will find a colored gem.
Where to find all colored gems in Crash Bandicoot 1:
- Blue Gem - Toxic Waste
- Red Gem - Slippery Climb
- Green Gem - The Lost City
- Yellow Gem - The Lab
- Purple Gem - Lights Out
- Orange Gem - Generator Room
Where to find all colored gems in Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Blue Gem - Rewarded In Turtle Woods if you don’t break any crate
- Red Gem - From Air Crash, use the portal and follow the secret path to Snow Go.
- Green Gem - In The Eel Deal, you have to complete the secret path behind fake stage wall.
- Yellow Gem - In Plant Food, you have to finish the level before time.
- Purple Gem - In Beehaving climb on the Nitro crates and pass the second checkpoint.
Where to find all colored gems in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Blue Gem - In Tomb Wader you have to finish the death route without dying. You can reach there by accessing the Skull and Crossbones lift.
- Red Gem - In Deep Trouble, you have to complete the secret course.
- Green Gem - In Flaming Passing finish the Death route without dying.
- Yellow Gem - In Hang ‘Em High you have to gather 10 relics through time trail. This will open a secret room where you will get the gem.
- Purple Gem - In High Time complete death route without dying.
So these are how you can gather the entire colored gem in Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, keep watch on the levels while you are playing.