Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Wiki Guide: Walkthrough, Symbol Locations And Boss Fights
Hellblade is Senua's, a warrior’s journey to hell, where she is struggling to free her lover’s soul by fighting with the god of death. She is also dealing with her psychotic condition where a lot of voices in her head is simply making the journey tougher. In this wiki guide you will find Hellblade full game walkthrough along with important tips and tricks for the game.
Important Note: There is this weird game mechanics in the game, if you die too many times in the game your save game file will be deleted and you have to begin back from start. Ninja Theory is yet to issue a clarification whether they will make any changes to this.
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Walkthrough
- Part 1: Entering Helheim and Defeating Surt God of Fire: In this part Senua goes to Helheim, she wants to deal with Hela, the God of Death, but before she has to defeat two Gods, among which Surt The God of Fire is the first one.
- Part 2: Finding And Defeating Valravn, God of Illusion: After defeating Surt, God of Fire, Senua has to gather the second mark by defeating Valravn and getting back to Nelheims gate to face Hela.
- Part 3: Journey To Helheim And Reforge Gamr Sword: Senua stars her journey to Helheim. After facing Hela, she falls back to reforge Gamr sword.
- Ending Walkthrough: Sea of Corpses and Fnrir Boss Fight: In this final part, Senua has to cross the Sea of Corpses, her fight is getting more intense and tough after owning the sword, finally she faces Hela in the end.
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Tips and Tricks:
- Hellblade Combat Tips: In this guide you can learn a bit about combat systems of the character Senua, there are some impressive combos you can try out to defeat the enemies.
- PC Fixes And Graphics Tweaks: Solutions for Hellblades Save Data Location, enhance settings for PC Graphics and many more updates.
- Lorestones Locations: There are overall 44 Lorestones in the game, in this guide you will find their exact locations. By collecting them all you can get a trophy and unlock secret ending.