Nintendo Switch: How to Fix No Power and Sleep Mode Problem
Many at time you might encounter some problem in Nintendo Switch like no power or the LCD Screen does not turn on in regular or in tabletop mode. Also sometimes it won't wake up from the sleep mode, even after pressing the Power or the Home Button. Make sure you have latest System Software update in Switch it can resolve a variety of issues, you can also try some of the below options.
Nintendo Switch: Fix for No Power Detection and Endless Sleep Mode
When you face such problem below mentioned are some of the simple and easiest methods through which you can solve the problem before approaching to the tech support.
- Step 1: Try unlocking the console and then attach the Joy-Con controllers to it.
- Step 2: Detach the HDMI cable from both the Doc as well as the TV.
- Step 3: Remove the AC adapter from both the ends and leave it disconnected for almost 30 Seconds. Check for any cuts or frayed in the wire and if you come up with some issues than you will have to change the adapter or repair it.
- Step 4: If all is good then try connecting the AC adapter.
If the LCD screen turns on.
- Now if the LCD screen is turned on, possibly the battery might have drained out, so let the console charge and once it is charged turn it on. Also check it has all the Latest updates.
- If you are getting a blinking charger indicator on the upper left corner, then let the console charge for at least 30 minutes, then verify for new software updates.
What if the LCD screen did not turns on?
- Forcefully shut down the console by pressing the Power Button for 12 Seconds and then try switching it again.
- If you still face the problem then check if there is problem with the AC adapter or the TV.
- All you need to do is Disconnect the AC adapter from both the ends and leave it for 30 Seconds.
- Now connect the AC adapter to the console and check the TV LED output. If it flash and turned off the try below solutions.
- If yes, it flashes and turns off: Then the Ac Adapter is working perfectly, now connect the HDMI cable to both the TV and Dock and then Dock the console.
- If Not: Then there might be an issue with the AC adapter, try using another Nintendo Switch adapter (model No. HAC-002) and if you dont have then you will have to try repairing both.
So these are some few steps you can try out to fix the basic issue. If it does not work then you can create an online-request to get a repair service for the gaming console.