All 68 Treasures And Their Locations In Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
You can gather 68 different kind of treasures in the game, these can be ancient items you can keep in your inventory, all these are scattered in various places. Some are easy to locate while some are tough, mostly these tiny items shines when you are near to them you just have to spot the light. Below you can find chapter wise locations of All 68 Treasures.
68 Treasures Locations
Treasure 1: Small Ganesh Statue (Start of the Game)
- Location: While the game progresses in the start after you click the Picture of the girl Meenu, she will rob it from you walk behind her and she will automatically give you the Ganesh Statue.
Chapter 1: Insurgency:
Treasure 2: Sterling Silver Cigarette Case
- Location: After you enter to the Red door to the rooftop and have a view of the devastating situation in front of you. Make your way to the left near the Barrels. There you will find the Sterling Silver Cigarette Case.
Chapter 2: Infiltration:
Treasure 3: Bullet Whistle
- Location: It is been hidden behind a Barrel on the right side of the first zip line.
Treasure 4: Military Service Lighter
- Location: After you use the first zip line and land on the roof, the Lighter is inside the Shed on a table.
Treasure 5: Utility Spork
- Location: Jump on to the Banners hanging and get to the other side and then get onto the top of the Rooftop. It is located in one of the Boxes on the crate at the roof top under the Shed. Pull the crate back, which will cause the boxes on it to fall down and then collect the Treasure.
Treasure 6: Travelling Inkwell
- Location: As you move ahead in the game and enter a room, lit by purple light, by climbing a broken wall and balancing a wooden plank. Head yourself to the left side of the room and there you will find the treasure.
Treasure 7: Tactical Compass
- Location: As you will try to open the door Nadine will break the glass and open the door. Keep moving ahead and get to the wooden Crate near the big Window and collect the Treasure.
Chapter 3: Homecoming:
Treasure 8: Gupta Empire Coins
- Location: This next treasure is right behind the rock where the Flamingos are sitting. It is inside the water and easy to miss on so be careful and collect it.
Treasure 9: Silver Water Jar
- Location: As the story continues and you attach the car winch to the door, you will have to encounter with some of the Enemies, after getting all the enemies down, you will have to get to the enemy on the top and take a grenade from him and throw it to the Stone Bricked wall and break it. And then collect your treasure.
Treasure 10: Golden Fish Statuette
- Location: As you move ahead from the gate, keep following the lane from where the water is coming and then stop between the two waterfalls. Here behind the trees you will have a small pond there you will find the treasure.
Treasure 11: Mango Crystal Scent Flask
- Location: Out here after that you have opened the door for Nadine to pass from. Get to the other side and jump down, while taking the support of the grilled structure. After you are down turn around towards the gate and make your way to the left side and you will have the Treasure on the rock.
Chapter 4: The Western Ghats
Do refer the below image to get to the exact and the nearest location from the Treasure.
Treasure 12, 13 and 14: Hoysala Kukri, Inscribed Copper Plate and Silver Goblet
- Location: All these 3 treasures are sitting at the same place right next to each other. After you take a picture of the monkey, climb up and take a left to the structure. Here you will see all the 3 treasures, waiting for you to collect them.
Treasure 15: Miniature Bronze Cannon
- Location: Get to the point shown in the map and get on the higher platform near the Pillar and open the lock box to get the Treasure.
Treasure 16: Jade Archer’s Ring
- Location: After you have collected Treasure no. 15, head you way to the tower in the left, get o the top of it and collect the Treasure.
Treasure 17: Hoysala Coin
- Location: As you get to the pined location on the map, get on to the stoned Elephant structure and collect the treasure from the elephant’s eye.
Treasure 18: Ivory Casket
- Location: For this one you will have to use the car and get to the cliff and the treasure will under the tree on the cliff.
Treasure 19: Stag Horn Box
- Location: Slide down the slope with mud and jump to the small cliff to your right with a small pillar on it. The treasure is behind the Pillar.
Treasure 20: Trinket Box
- Location: This is located in the south-east side of the map (as pined in the map). Out here you can get under the waterfall using he car and collect the treasure from the rock.
Treasure 21: Ancient Stone Jar
- Location: For this treasure you will have to get down to the waterfall and then get out of the car and collect the treasure from the rock on the right side.
Treasure 22: Medieval Indian Lock and Key
- Location: As pined in the map head to the stoned structure and collect the treasure by getting on the platform.
Treasure 23: Rosewood Spice Box
- Location: Get on the pined location on the map and then head you way to the small side walk on the left. Get down from the car and collect treasure.
Treasure 24: Leather Covered Binoculars
- Location: Head to the South-West side of the map and get to the pined location. Out here get on to the higher platform and open the lock box to collect the Treasure.
Treasure 25: Engraved Gourd Jar
- Location: Head your way towards the West in the map and then collect the treasure from the roots of the tree, under the roots bridge like structure.
Treasure 26: Serpents and Ladders Game
- Location: This one is located inside a cave which is located towards the West of the map close to the center point. Head your way to the right stairs and get into the cave on the right and then move ahead and to the left you will find the treasure.
Treasure 27: Nagfani Horn
- Location: This one is towards the North near a huge tree surrounded by some stones, right in the center of the area. For this walk towards the tree and get a little inside and the treasure is at the red Flower bed.
Treasure 28: Jade Pendant
- Location: For this head to the pined location on the map, towards the top north and then make you way up to the huge stoned structure. Climb up and get to the small room with greens and collect the Treasure.
Treasure 29: Butterfly Trinket
- Location: Get to the top North of the map near the Waterfall area and get the treasure from the Lock Box on the truck.
Treasure 30: Metal Tiger Claws
- Location: This one is located in the cave near the waterfall from the last location. Get into the cave to the right of the waterfall and collect the treasure in-between from the darker area.
Chapter 5: The Great Battle
Treasure 31: Padouk Tea Caddie
- Location: After Nadine mentions that she has go the Stairs to move ahead, make you way to the left of the Cliff end and collect the Treasure.
Treasure 32: Engraved Ewer
- Location: After you click the picture turn back and get to the top of the cliff and then move a bit ahead and jump a bit down to collect the Treasure.
Treasure 33: Bidri Hookah Bowl
- Location: After getting down to the Ganesh Statue get to the Stairs near the Small elephant sculpture. The treasure is behind the Sculpture.
Treasure 34: Gold Cased Ivory Dentures
- Location: Lead the way down from the Elephant Sculpture and move ahead and crawl to the small hole to the cave and make an exit from there, entering another section and look to the left at the small rocks, you will get the Treasure.
Treasure 35: Palm Leaf Manuscript
- Location: When you are in the room full of skeletons around you, move towards the 2 lighting torch and then turn towards the left side. At the end you will find the treasure.
Treasure 36: Khanjarli Curved Dagger
- Location: After you escape from the armed card and enter another room with the help of Nadine, as the floor breaks and you fall down, after the cut-scene, turn back and collect the Treasure near the Skeleton.
Chapter 6: The Gatekeeper
Treasure 37: 10th Century Oil Bottle
- Location: After you enter the “Nandi Statue”, move a bit left and get down by the stairs and then take an immediate Right and collect the treasure from the room.
Treasure 38: Aged Silver Anklet
- Location: From the last treasure location turn back and get down keep walking ahead, then crouch and enter the other side and then take a right, jump the pipe, get on the stairs and the treasure is on the left.
Treasure 39: Ceremonial Sugar Hammer
- Location: As you enter this magnificent and Beautiful blue water area get to the elephant side and opposite to it there is a miniature temple. The treasure is inside it.
Treasure 40: Agate Gemstone Box
- Location: After taking the photo on the cliff, turn back and jump to another cliff and using your rope get to the cliff at the height and then collect the Treasure.
Treasure 41: Raja Raja Gold Kahavanu
- Location: After you have collected the last treasure this one is hiding in a cave right behind it at a height. Use your rope and get to the cave.
Chapter 7: The Lost Legacy
Treasure 42: Lakshmi Marriage Ornament
- Location: After that you have fight with enemies, then jump to the other cliff and enter the dark room, continue walking and crawling and the after the exit, jump to the right side by hanging on the edges and get on the top and collect the Treasure from the Small Square.
Treasure 43: Hanuman Brass Bell
- Location: When you are at the Belur, make your way to the first stairs and look for the Treasure behind, the altar in the center.
Treasure 44: Enameled Betel Box
- Location: After collecting the last treasure, turn back and take the stair towards the left and enter the small gape in the structure. It will take you to a room with a well in it. The treasure is to the left side near the trees.
Treasure 45: Jeweled Pipe Mouthpiece
- Location: This one is underwater, swim into the well (same place from where you collected the last Treasure) and get to another room. Here get to the left side and then swim down to collect the Treasure.
Treasure 46: Handcarved Sheesham Breadbox
- Location: After collecting the last treasure, follow Nadine and after the conversation take the stairs on the left and continue walking, after you enter another room (Library), take a left and then right and collect the Treasure from the last Store room.
Treasure 47: Silver Comb Perfume Flask
- Location: After collecting the last Treasure, turn back and walk straight towards the end of the wall on the right you will find the Treasure down.
Treasure 48: Bronze Deccan Incense Burner
- Location: After exiting the library, jump into the water and move towards the back and then collect the Treasure from the right side, under the water.
Treasure 49: Satavahana Hourglass
- Location: From the last treasure location swim ahead and make a left turn and enter the gap and as you move ahead you will have to move a branch with Nadine’s help and then swim out and collect the treasure by going a bit ahead.
Treasure 50: Chalukya Griffin Candlestick
- Location: After taking the picture swim to the left and collect the treasure from the last pillar.
Treasure 51: Bronze Medallion Flask
- Location: When you are in the room with a Big Shiva Statue, get to the left side and swim down behind the stone to get the Treasure from beneath the water.
Treasure 52: Bichwa Dagger
- Location: This one is right under the Shiva Statue.
Treasure 53: Jadeite Bottle
- Location: This one is located at the right side of the statue, towards the end on the left hand side.
Treasure 54: Harappan Ivory Dice
- Location: Get to the left of the Shiva Statue and climb on the extruded parts on the pillar and again climb the pillar on the right extreme and collect the Treasure from the plants.
Treasure 55: Ivory Chess Pieces
- Location: Get onto the Lord Shiva’s First hand and then making your way to the second had, jump on to the edge, to the right and then move down to collect the Treasure from the small room.
Treasure 56: Gold Chola Earrings
- Location: Now that you have collected the last treasure move back up to the top and head to towards the left, here again get on the top by climbing with the help of the extruded parts and then get to the other end of the floor to collect the Treasure.
Treasure 57: Bridal Maang Tikka
- Location: When you are about to use the Third and fourth wheel, getting down from the edge near the wheel on the left and there you will find the Treasure on the pillar.
Chapter 8: Partners
Treasure 58: Jeweled Snuff Bottle
- Location: As the Chapter starts make your way to the left and then get on to the edges to get to the other side of the rock and then collect the Treasure.
Treasure 59: Brass Ewer
- Location: Cross the Wooden plank and then pass through the small gap and dive into the pond to collect the Treasure.
Treasure 60: Mamluk Brass Bowl
- Location: Enter the cave to the right of the waterfall and then keep moving ahead as you get out of the cave you will slide quickly jump on to the left and then get to the top and you will see the Treasure one level down.
Treasure 61: Crescent Flask
- Location: As you move ahead and enter the Cave and see the waterfall near a metal caged area. Here move to the extreme right near the cage and you will get the Treasure behind the small rocks.
Treasure 62: Soapstone Jewelry Box
- Location: After sliding from the rocks and getting on the other platform get to the left side and hang on the edge and jump on the green parts on the cliff. Keep moving up and you will have your treasure up at the last rock.
Treasure 63: Peacock Nut Cutter
- Location: After taking the picture get on to those green stones and cross to the other side and get down to collect the Treasure.
Treasure 64: British Powder Flask
- Location: As Sam Pulls you up, make your way to the tunnel and collect the Treasure from the end of the Tunnel.
Treasure 65: Strange Skull
- Location: After having the Conversation on whom Rope will be used. Swing on the rope and instead of getting ahead come back and get on the lover platform to collect the treasure.
Chapter 9: End Of The Line
Treasure 66: United India Company Pistol
- Location: As the Chapter 9 starts, get onto the top of the train and collect the Treasure.
Treasure 67: Viceroy’s Penbox
- Location: This one is located behind one of the compartments on a box (where Nadine says no way to climb)
Treasure 68: United India Company Coins
- Location: As you again jump on the train, pass through first 2 compartments and the Treasure is on the left side of the 3rd compartment.
So these are all the treasures locations, you can also you can checkout our Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Wiki for latest guides and tips on the game.