Skill Book Combinations & Effects - Divinity Original Sin 2
Skill Books Combinations is a method in Divinity Original Sin 2 which let you acquire and learn new Skills. You can also buy it as you progress or combine the books to generate a new skill and below you can find all Skill Book Combinations and their effects. The Skill Book Combinations guide is divided into four categories Air, Earth, Fire and Water. You can see the list of them below along with the new skills you will get by combining the same.
All Skill Book Combinations
Skill Book Combinations and Effects with Air:
- Air + Hunter: You will get a new skill Erratic Wisp, this will teleport the target to a random location.
- Air + Summoning: You will get a new skill Electric Infusion, switch the player’s minions to electrical, and acquires electrical discharge.
- Air + Scoundrel: You will get a new skill Smoke Cover, this will create a smoke cloud that centers the player.
- Air + Necromancy: You will get a new skill Vacuum Touch, it can cause damage, suffocation and silence.
- Air + Polymorph: You will get a new skill Vaporise. It brings two kinds of effects, first it will turn the surface to a cloud. Second it will cure petrification and frozen effect.
- Air + Warfare: You will get a new skill Breathing Bubble, by using this one you can get immuate to gas clouds and suffocations.
Skill Book Combinations and Effects with Earth:
- Earth + Hunter: You will get a new skill Throw Dust, it can cause damage, blind, and removes surfaces and clouds.
- Earth + Necromancy: You will get a new skill Corrosive Spray, by using this one you can cause cone of damage, acid and atrophy.
- Earth + Polymorph: This combination will give you Turn to Oil, which means you can turn water or blood to oil. You can also remove stuck and shock effects.
- Earth + Summoning: You get Poison Infusion that will let minions switches to poison and gain poison dart.
- Earth + Scoundrel: You will get a new skill Venom Coating, this one will add poison damage to a weapon attack in the next two turns.
- Earth + Warfare: You will get a new skill Oily Carapace, by this you can consume any nearby oil to gain physical armor.
Skill Book Combinations and Effects with Fire:
- Fire + Polymorph: You will get a new skill Bleed Fire, when you use these skill enemies will create a fire surface.
- Fire + Necromancy: You will get a new skill Corpse Explosion, as the title of skill says, it will cause a corpse to explode and cause damage.
- Fire + Hunter: You will get a new skill Explosive Trap, through this you can set a trap, when enemies touch it, the trap explodes.
- Fire + Summoning: You will get a new skill Fire Infusion, this combination will let the minions to switch to fire, and also they it learns fireball.
- Fire + Scoundrel: You will get a new skill Sabotage, by using this one, you can cause a grenade or an arrow to explode which is stored in target’s inventory.
- Fire + Warfare: You will get a new skill Sparking Swings, by using this melee attacks can leap to second target.
Skill Book Combinations and Effects with Water:
- Water + Hunter: You will get a new skill Cryotherapy, this will simply convert nearby frozen surface to magic armor.
- Water + Necromancy: You will get a new skill Blood Rain. Using this new combination skill you can clear fire, you can make enemies bleed and spread blood everywhere.
- Water + Polymorph: This will give you Healing Tears, and as the title says it will generate tear that will heal nearby allies.
- Water + Summoning: You will get a new skill Water Infusion. With this combination minions can switch to water and gain restoration.
- Water + Scoundrel: You will get a new skill Vampiric Hunger. It can cause 50% life steal for next two turn.
- Water + Warfare: You will get a new skill Cleanse Wounds. This combination does various things like heal, removes burn, disabled, decay, poison and bleed effects.
So these are the skills combinations you can try out to get a new one and use them in the game.