Assassin's Creed Origins Wiki - All Main Quests Walkthrough, Customize PC Controls And More
You play as Medjay Bayek in Assassin's Creed Origins, in this Wiki guide you will find the all Main Quests and Side-Quests Walkthrough, Tips to make Parkour system easy, game, ways to unlock trophies, customize PC controls and many other regular updates on the game. There are also troubleshooting tips and abilities guide. Assassin's Creed Origins new gameplay shifts more towards gaining character level instead of focusing a lot on stealth assassinations of targets. In this Wiki guide, you can find various tips that will help you to progress in the game and tips to deal with main bosses.
All Quests Walkthrough
- The Oasis: This is the beginning, where you will see how Bayek indulges into the fight against the Orders of Ancient.
- The False Oracle: Determined to kill all the murderer of his son, Bayek heads to his next target, you will have to upgrade your character level to 5 to play this quest.
- Find Aya, Assassinate Gennadios And Snake: Next Bayek finds his wife Aya, but she is in danger, and to save him he has to kill Gennadios. Next, he goes for the next and final member of Orders of Ancient The Snake. But his revenge does not end here.
- Egypt's Medjay: After killing The Snake Bayek thought he avenged his son’s death, but there is more, Cleopatra the Queen tells him there are more members of Order’s of Ancient. And Bayek is now her Medjay who is on a mission to assassinate each one of them.
- Scarab's Sting And Scarab's Lies: Scarab is his next target, he has to find the face behind The Scarab and assassinate him at all cost, but instead he falls into the trap before reaching his target.
- Pompeius Magnus And Hyena: In Pompeus Magnus you will play as Aya, controlling a ship and helping the great Pompey in order to partner him with Cleopatra, and in Hyena you play as Bayek once again to hunt down one of the most ferocious members of Orders of Ancient.
- Lizard's Mask And Lizard's Face: There are two chapters here, Bayek is on the hunt to assassinate his next target from Orders of Ancient, The Lizard.
- The Crocodile's Scales: Targeting another member of Orders of Ancient, Bayek has to find an informant who will tell him about The Crocodile.
- The Crocodile's Jaws: After finding out the identity of Crocodile, Bayek heads to assassinate her.
- Ambush At Sea: You will play as Aya and you will be fighting a long naval mission to take down Gabiniani fleets. Before moving ahead there are some side quest you can play to upgrade your character level.
- Way Of The Gabiniani: Bayek has to kill mercenaries appointed to hunt down Cleopatra in this part.
- Aya: Blade of the Goddess: You will play as Aya in this chapter, fighting with fleets of the ship and then heading to Alexandria.
- The Battle Of The Nile: Now as Bayek you will be defending Caesar in the battlefield, in this part you will also face two bosses Pothinus and Septimius.
- The Aftermath And The Final Weighing: After a short mission Aftermath where Bayek meets Aya for the last time, you will play as Aya to assassinate The Lion-Flavius in the next chapter.
- Fall Of An Empire, Rise Of Another: This is the Ending part of Assassins Creed Origins, in this guide, you will face the final boss Lucius Septimius: The Jackal.
The Hidden One DLC:
- How To Start: In this guide, you will find how to start The Hidden One DLC.
- The Hidden Ones DLC Walkthrough: Full guide for The Hidden One DLC, this the first expansion where you will be exploring a new region Sinai.
The Curse of the Pharaohs :
- No Honor Amongst Thebes: This is the first Main quest of the second final expansion. The level will reward you 2000XP.
- The Lady of Grace: This is the second main quest of the DLC. You will require reaching Level 48 to play this. In this quest, you will be facing the first Boss Nefertiti.
- Aten Rising: This the third main quest that will reward you 8000XP. This level doesn't have any bosses in the game.
- The Heretic: In this level, you will earn 10000XP and fight with the second main boss Akhenaten.
- Blood in the Water: After killing the Akhenaten Boss in the previous main quest The Heretic, you will continue with some short objectives of the main quest The Curse of the Pharaohs that will later unlock Blood In The Water.
- The King of Kings: In this quest, you will have to play two more quests A Pharaoh's Shadow and A Pharoah's Heart and Name. These two quests are necessary to complete first to continue to the main quest. Later you face the boss Ramesses the Great.
- The Curse Of Pharaohs Ending: This is the ending of The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC, in this part you will face the final boss Tutankhamun.
Unlock Achievements/Trophies & Abilities
- How To Unlock Achievements/Trophies: There is a pretty massive list of trophies/achievements in Assassin’s Creed Origins, in this guide you can find a way to unlock all those trophies and their types.
- All Abilities And How To Unlock Them: Abilities in Assassins Creed Origins offer you some extra power to kill enemies around, these abilities play a vital role in some levels, in this guide you can find a list of all Abilities and a number of Ability points required to unlock them along with them what they offer.
- How To Unlock All Outfits: You can unlock various outfits as you progress in the game, in this guide you can find information on 30 outfits you can collect in the game.
- Parkour Tip - How To Reduce Damage While Jumping From Height: You will face a short damage while you jump from a height in this guide you can find a small tip to avoid that.
- Fixes For All In-Game Known Issues: Common solutions for issues you might face in the game while playing it, like a crash, game language, leaderboard, etc.
- How To Use Cursed Weapons: Cursed Weapon in the game will reduce your Health, so using them anywhere can be risky, in this guide you can find an essential tip on using them effectively without getting killed.
- How To Get Bayek's Hair And Beard Back: After killing Snake when Bayek meets Aya, she trims down Bayek’s hair and beard. And till the end, you won’t get to see that look, but there is an easy way you can get it back.
- Customize PC Controls: It is possible to customize the default Keyboard and Mouse layout in the game, PC gamers can modify it and use it as per their need. Refer the guide for full steps.
- Rare and Legendary Weapons Location: There are some rare and legendary weapons in the game, you can find their locations in this guide.
- Papyrus Puzzle: There are 25 Papyrus puzzles in the game, you can find their locations and solutions in this guide.
- All 35 Mounts And Where To Find Them: Locations for all 32 Mounts in the game, each of these mounts are divided into three categories. They are Camels, Horses, and Chariots.
- Isu Armor Location and How To Unlock: Guide to locate Isu Armor and steps to unlock it.
- 19 Ptolemy Statue Locations: Breaking Ptolemy Statues will reward you XP points, you can find them in various places, in the entire game there are 19 statues, in this guide you can find all their locations.
- How To Fix Hidden Blade Didn't Kill Enemy: Number of times the hidden blade will not work in stealth mode and the enemies can counter attack you. In this guide, you can find a solution for this.
- How To Locate Valuables Through Eagle Eye: It is possible Eagle Vision in Assassins Creed Origins to spot down the valuable items locations.
- 5 Tips On How To Infiltrate Forts: Forts are the most common place you will visit in Assassins Creed Origins, and in this guide, you can find tips to infiltrate them safely.
- How To Win Fights In Krokodilopolis Arena Easily: At Krokodilopolis Arena you will be facing two events Brothers and Slaver. In this guide, you can find tips on winning that easily.
- Earn Drachma Quickly: Drachma is the in-game currency, in this guide you can find tips of earning them fast.
- Missing Worker Quest: Missing Work in Assassin's Creed Origins is a quest. The quest can be picked and played at any time, there is no prescribed time.
- Sundial Puzzle Solution: Gift From Gods is a new quest added in Assassins Creed Origins after a recent update. You can find the quest for update version 1.10. This guide will give you a solution to sundial puzzle.
- NG+ Reward: Ubisoft recently released New Game + mode (NG+) for Assassin's Creed Origins with just one aim - to add replayability value to the game and guess what they indeed got successful in it. Refer this guide to use it.
- Serqet Carapace Armor Location: Serqet Carapace is a Legendary Outfit in Assassins Creed Origins The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC.
- Legendary Weapons Location: Get all Legendary Weapons in Assassins Creed Origins The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC.