Homefront Complete Unique Weapons list
In total there are 17 unique weapons in Homefront's singleplayer campaign, all you need to do is hunt them out. These 17 unique weapons will help you out in your battle against North Korea's invading forces.
Check out list of unique weapons below along with hint to achieve it:
Mission 01: Why We Fight
- Desert M16 Rifle: Right before entering the gas station, in the alley to your right.
- Desert SCAR-L Rifle: During the “Fracas at the Fuselage”
section, keep moving to the right when you see the landing gear and keep
your eyes peeled for the rifle.
- Digital Circuit M249 LMG: In the cul-de-sac after
Checkpoint G, keep an eye out for an overturned fridge near a tree. The
LMG is resting at the bottom of the tree.
- Desert T3AK Rifle: Right after Checkpoint I, which tasks
you with defending the front of the house, you can grab this unique
weapon of the kitchen sink.
Mission 02: Freedom
- Swamp SCAR-L Rifle: After you take out the first sentry
tower, search near the entrance of the house Boone leads you to for a
crate, which contains this unique rifle.
- Swamp M16 Rifle: Inside the weapons cache in the school.
- Dragon Ice Pistol: After the “Fight Up the Street”
Checkpoint, you’ll be engaged in a firefight around the back of a house.
Keep an eye out for this pistol resting on a barrel. It’s not useful
right way, but an upcoming mission requires you to jettison all
automatic weapons, so having it around makes a difference.
- Swamp T3AK Rifle: Carried by one of the soldiers who fires at you from the Admin building entrance, right before you retrieve the Beacons.
Mission 04: The Wall
- Woodland M16 Rifle: In the northwest corner of the yard with the above-ground pool, in the long grass.
- Shattered ACR Rifle: In a house, to the northeast of the cul-de-sac. A lot of enemies will have just come out of it.
- Woodland SCAR-H LMG: After Checkpoint F: Misgivings, look for a green garbage truck. The LMG is by the front wheel.
- Woodland M4 Rifle: After the bombardment of Montrose,
you’ll run through a large drainage ditch until you get to a gate. Look
for this weapon by the mesh fence.
Mission 05: Heartland
- Digital ACR Rifle: In the survivalist’s hilltop compound.
The rifle will be immediately on your right, leaning against some crates
as you enter the area.
- Urban SCAR-H: On the other side of the same compound, to the left of a shack structure with some sandbag crates and a concrete pad.
Mission 06: Overwatch
- Dragon Fire SCAR-H: On the upper floor of the steel building shell on the north side of the Marina compound, toward the end of that firefight.
Mission 07: Golden Gate
- Dragon Fire Super V SMG: At the top of the stairs, directly before Checkpoint E: Tower Interior 1, on a set of metal shelves in the corner.
- Dragon Fire Super V SMG: Inside a school bus on the right side of the bridge. Wait until the LAV’s arrive to grab it safely.